THE SPEED DIAL TO DESIGN ANSWERS
Whether its struggling to bring your vision to life, trying to find a solution to a problem area, not being sure how to bring a space together or needing advice on placements for artwork and accessories - sometimes we just need to chat things through with someone?
When a full design service isn't quite what you need right now but you would benefit from some time to discuss ideas, plans and solutions with a professional, the online digital consultation is an easy and accessible service to help you with your home.
We can discuss a whole range of topics, you decide what you need to focus on. Areas we can cover include;
- Colour scheme choices
- Painting and decorating ideas
- Wallpaper choices
- Room layout and furniture placement
- How to work with existing furniture or re-use and up-cycle
- Lighting needs for the room and ideas
- Storage and organisation needs and ideas to solve storage problems
- How to bring the room together with styling and accessories
- Window treatment options and ideas
- How to add more greenery and recommended greenery for your well-being
£100 per consultation
Daytime, evening and weekend slots available.
1. Get in touch to book a date in the diary. The visit usually lasts between 1-1.5 hours. I will send a pre-meeting questionnaire for you to complete and some questions to think about.
2. Ahead of our meeting I will confirm any particular design answers you need answering during our session. This is a good time for you to share with me inspiration images so I can understand your style vision.
3. Following our meeting I will follow up with a notes of everything we discussed plus any useful follow up links of items referenced or that I think might be of interest.
4. I will then follow up by email a week later to see how you are getting on.